Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ist Day

Sammamish, WA to Twin Falls, ID.....
8:24AM--1st stop: Starbucks. 2nd stop: Library (drop off book before leaving town). Hit I-90 running........

Sun was out, lattes were lovely, hardly any traffic, it was great.

I think the first "blip" on the horizon was G-forces of a zillion (or whatever, I exaggerate of course but could tell I needed the Driver to SLOW DOWN A TAD...)....:) he did. He claimed he wasn't going so fast and weren't G-forces fun?.....hrumpf

Ace listening to music...Buffe to Ace, "that music is awfully loud"....Ace to Buffe, "I can arrange for you to ride in the trunk"...I told him all I needed was a straw, a little bit of paper (to wad up in my mouth) and then BAM! A SPIT WAD to the head!....we ended up laughing at ourselves.

As we headed into Twin Falls, we thought the exit was not the right one, so we drove on past; 13 miles. Turned around. Drove another 13 miles. took the exit and drove until our iPhones would pull up the inn we were staying at. Of course we had driven way too far. Turned around. DRove back almost to freeway, took a left one block and there it was: Ameritel Inn. It's very nice!

Pesto, Pea Pasta and wine is our dinner. We brought it with us and it is tasty.

read. lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment