Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday...6th day


After a quick breakfast, Joe, Ace, and I headed for the Airport Golf Course. The sun was out and warm, we think we started around 9:30am. We followed two young boys that were rather fun to watch. We had to wait at every hole, so of course one's time-ing was a little off. It got up to 88 degrees; I had a cart, Ace rode with me for 9 holes, and then Joe rode with me for 9 holes. I parked in every piece of shade I could find. ;)

It was a great day, great golf. I shot an 85, Ace 96, Joe 100. (I always think it's a great day when I shoot well...)....

Ace and Joe have put the pork ribs on the grill. I'm turning them every 30 minutes. they've disappeared out shopping somewhere's. Listening to Light Classical music, fan twirling above my head, clouds moving in, heat pressing down, sunny, it's quite lovely. There should be a houseful tonight, so fun!

Tomorrow we're heading out to Tom and Robin MacIntosh's place. Somewhere's East; that's all I know....ciao til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment